Family Business Conference
Growth, Governance and Wealth – The Importance of Governance for Business Growth
This session was a unique opportunity for family business leaders to have access to best practice, case studies and real experiences around family business governance, integrated in a conversation around growth and wealth management.
Organised in partnership with FGB Private Wealth, the event opened an interactive dialogue around structures, processes and sustainability.
In partnership with FGB Private Wealth
- Mr. Essa Al Ghurair, Chairman, EGI and Vice Chairman, Al Ghurair Investments, UAE
- Mr. Muffazzal Khajiji, Executive VP, Head of Global Wealth Mgt. & Mortgages First Gulf Bank, UAE
- Mr. Noor Shawwa, Managing Director, Endeavor UAE
- Ms. Shefali Jashanmal, Director, MJ Family Holding Inc., UAE
- Ms. Nour Abou Adal, Family Council Member Holdal, Lebanon
- Mr. Charles Pocock, Managing Director, Meem Gallery, UAE
- The Elements and Challenges of Growth
- Ownership Governance – Setting the Stage for the Future
- Governance for the Future – A Conversation on Sustainability
- Integrating Wealth Management with Governance
- Special Focus Session: Art as an Investment
The conference was attended by members of family businesses from across the region.