Successful Family Business Boards – Family Ownership in the Era of Disruption
In this 8th Successful Family Business Boards, we are honored to welcome our keynote speaker Mr. Maxime Holder, Executive Chairman PAUL, who will talk about the challenges and advantages of family ownership in this globalised economy. In today’s world, many family-owned companies have to assess whether their unique ingredients still can provide a lasting competitive advantage or whether it is time to change.
- Maxime Holder, Executive Chairman PAUL
- Maissa Abou Adal, Board Member, HOLDAL Group, Lebanon
- Fawaz Al-Otaibi, Partner, CEO at Awab Holdings, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Zahraa Al Fardan, Deputy CEO, Al Fardan Group, UAE
- Nadine Karadag, Board Member, INCO, GCC and Turkey
- Farida El Agamy, GM, Tharawat Family Business Forum
Various leading family business owners and experts will be joining this conversation during the Tharawat Successful Family Business Boards session and share their experience and expertise.
More details to be confirmed soon.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The Conference is aimed at members of family businesses from across the MENA region who have an interest in exploring and analyzing the role of board of directors.
See our posts on last year’s topic and session of ‘Successful Family Business Boards’!