The Tharawat Family Business Forum has been working for and with hundreds of family businesses for over 10 years. During that time, it realised that there was no space or independent centre dedicated to family businesses in the MENA, where they can meet, grow, innovate, and collaborate.
Healthy and thriving family businesses are essential to successful economies, as they greatly contribute to job creation and sustainable economic growth. The Tharawat Space contributes to the the strenghtening of the family enterprise by offering a hub for best practice and activities for all generations.
- Family Businesses – See the activities of the Tharawat Family Business Forum which supports the sustainability, innovation and growth of family businesses.
- Entrepreneurs – Join the Tharawat Space and use it as a casual and calm workspace. Read more about the pass options!
- Schools and Universities – We offer educational presentations to inform about the concept of family businesses and their importance for the region’s economy.
- Knowledge Partners – We collaborate with other knowledge partners on topics of family business and entrepreneurship, in order to offer a platform for open discussion on relevant and interesting topics.
- Public – Join the Tharawat Talks held regularly at the Tharawat Space! Share your ideas for topics!