Webinar | Leading During Troubled Times
Leading During Troubled Times – Managing Your Emotions
As leaders, the Covid-19 pandemic can cause complex feelings to emerge in each one of us.
This unique moment in history requires us to reflect and reframe our leadership and enhance our soft skills. How can we excel in the new realities and how can the understanding of our emotions increase our leadership skills?
In a participative coaching session, Caroline Fattal, Executive Coach and Cherine Debbas, Executive Coach helped leaders name their concerns, share them, and introduce practical steps to manage emotions.
- Identify the challenges to leadership in troubled times
- Understand your emotions
- Learn how to manage these emotions to become a more effective leader
During this coaching session participants had the opportunity to ask questions directly in the forum and in breakout sessions with their peers.
- Caroline Fattal, Executive Coach, Lebanon
- Chérine Debbas, Executive Coach, Lebanon
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The interactive session was attended by Tharawat Members and members of family enterprises.