Continuum Family Business Visit Italy 2016
Recent years have seen an increase in trade and collaboration between Italy and the Arab world. The strong ties have translated in high numbers with total trade in 2013 surpassing 6 billion Euros between Italy and the UAE alone. Like Italy, the Arab economies are dominated by family-owned companies that represent the majority of the private sector and are seeking to expand, invest and innovate.
Thus, as part of the Tharawat Family Business Forum’s international programs called “Continuum”, we had designed this program in order for family-owned businesses from Italy to connect with family-owned businesses from the Arab world. The visit took place 1st-4th March 2016 in Milano, Italy.
In Partnership with Pisa Orologeria. In Collaboration with AIDAF and Borsa Italiana.
GOAL OF THE PROGRAM
• Exploring new markets and industries.
• Meeting potential partners.
• Learning about investment opportunities.
• Exchanging thoughts and experiences on family business and strategy.
• Creating bridges between family businesses from different regions, and family members from different generations.
Visit to Pirelli – Technical Innovation Center
Visit to Chateau d’Ax
Visit to Isagro
Visit to Sabaf
Visit to Mapei
Presentation by Tonino Lamborghini
Presentation by Plastifil