The course addressed the principles of conflict resolution, as well as taught participants various methods and tools they can apply in a conflict situation. With a special focus on “conflict in family business”, participants could submit questions and cases before and during the course, which were then studied and worked with during the MasterClass. Participants worked with scenarios and case studies to sharpen their skills.
After completing the class, participants received a certificate of attendance by the Tharawat Family Business Forum and The City Law School.
In collaboration with the City Law School, part of City University of London
- Mr. Robin Sellers, Senior Lecturer at The City Law School, UK (part of City, University of London)
In his career that spanned 20 years, Mr. Sellers prosecuted and defended at all levels including murder, fraud, fatal road traffic offences as leading and junior counsel.
- Recognise and identify conflict
- Discover the principles of conflict resolution
- Show various methods of conflict resolution
- Tools that can be applied to resolve a conflict situation
The workshop was aimed at members of family businesses from across the MENA region who have an interest in exploring the basics of conflict resolution.