Webinar | Collaborative Giving
Aligning Philanthropy – Webinar Series
Session 2 | Collaborative Giving
This session explored how joint and collaborative philanthropy can add to impact and scale. It looked at how family businesses can join hands in philanthropic efforts and what collaborative models could look like.
Participants left the session with a clear understanding of how family businesses and family offices can join hands in philanthropic efforts and increase the benefits and sustainability of their work.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- How can family businesses join hands in philanthropic efforts?
- What could that collaboration model look like?
In collaboration with
We are delighted to host in collaboration with the Centre for Strategic Philanthropy at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School a 3-part webinar series addressing key questions around philanthropy. The goal of the series is to foster strategic philanthropic decision making among current and future philanthropists from the MENA by sharing practical insights and tools, as well as case studies.
- Naila Farouky, CEO & Executive Director, Arab Foundations Forum, Egypt
- Silvia Bastante de Unverhau, Chief Philanthropy Officer, Co-Impact, Switzerland
- Clare Woodcraft, Executive Director, Centre for Strategic Philanthropy, University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum