Webinar | Enterprise in Transformation
Family Business Facing the Next Economy
For this session we were joined by leading expert and academic, Prof. Ivan Lansberg. Prof. Lansberg who lead a discussion around the changing global landscape and the transformation of family enterprises required to remain competitive. How can leaders take the right decisions at the right time? How can you think strategically in the eye of the storm?
This webinar gave us an opportunity to reflect on leadership in times of extreme transformation and disruption and explore successful strategies for the future.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- Exploring the changing global landscape impacting family businesses
- Innovation in family firms
- Leadership strategies to overcome crisis
- Prof. Ivan Lansberg, Adjunct Professor of Family Enterprise at the Kellogg School of Mgt, USA
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The recording is accessible for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.