Webinar | Family Business 2021 and Beyond
A Chairman’s Perspective
For this discussion, we were honored to welcome Mr. Samer Khoury. Mr. Khoury is chairman of Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC), the largest construction company in the Middle East, as well as board member and patron of numerous other companies and initaitives.
Mr. Khoury joined us to discuss his perspective on what family businesses need to be ready for in the years to come and how to manage family concerns, such as succession planning and governance. He shared thoughts on the leadership required at this day and age and how Covid19 has fundamentally changed the way we do things.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- Family governance and succession planning
- Managing the family business with a long-term perspective
- Managing companies post-Covid19
- Samer Khoury, Chairman at Consolidated Contractors International Company, Greece
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The recording is accessible for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.