Webinar | Family Business Governance in the 21st Century
Prof. Rania Labaki is the Director of EDHEC Family Business Centre and Associate Professor of Finance and Family Business at Cornell University, and a globally leading family business expert.
In an interactive presentation Prof. Labaki explored the unique pressures on family governance systems in this decade and analyse the types of successful governance practices that exist around the world.
- The role of governance in times of pressure
- Successful family governance systems
- Latest research on the evolution of governance
- Prof. Rania Labaki, Director of EDHEC Family Business Centre & Associate Professor of Finance and Family Business at Cornell University, France
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The recording is accessible for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.