Webinar | Business Models for the Future
Enterprises Transforming through Open Innovation
Family Businesses have been facing an increasingly complex market place. New business models and continuous innovation are challenging traditional ways of doing business and demand agile and transformative leadership.
In this session, Prof. Bogers, Full Professor of Open & Collaborative Innovation at the Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences of Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands shared insights from his research into business model transformation and the openness and participation in innovation and entrepreneurial processes within, outside and between organizations.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- Enterprise transformation through open innovation
- The rise of new business models
- Agility and transformational leadership for family businesses
- Prof. Marcel Bogers, Full Professor of Open & Collaborative Innovation at the Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences of Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands.
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The recording is accessible for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.