Virtual Meeting | Tharawat Investors Circle – Global Trends and Investment Outlook
Key questions for Private Investors and Business Owners
The economic restart we have experienced globally has been termed as “unprecedented” by many. Yet, for investors to develop the right long-term strategies for this year and beyond remains a complex matter.
So, what are the investment opportunities of the coming months and years and what risks do we as business owners and investors have to be aware of?
In this virtual meeting of the Tharawat Investors Circle we had the pleasure to welcome Thomas Wille, Chief Investment Officer, LGT Bank (Switzerland) Ltd, who gave expert insight into the key issues and trends impacting the global economy in 2022 and beyond.
This session offered an opportunity to ask a leading expert the questions you have always wanted to ask and discuss with your peers how our regional realities and global trends impact our investment decision making.
About the Tharawat Investors Circle
A strong investor generation is rising at the heart of the region’s family-owned enterprises!
The Tharawat Investors Circle is a select network of like-minded, future-oriented private investors, who are interested in sharing their knowledge and experiences and connect to a group of peers for learning and potential collaboration.
In Partnership with
- Keynote speaker presentation | Global Trends and Investment Outook
- Discussion and Q&A
- Participant networking in Breakout rooms
- Conclusion and Outlook
- Complex global mega trends and their impact on your investment strategy
- Reading market realities for business owners
- Asset classes and industries to look out for
- Thomas Wille, Chief Investment Officer, LGT Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
- Sebastian Goeres, Senior Executive Officer, LGT (Middle East) Ltd
More information about the session for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.