Virtual Meeting | Tharawat Investors Circle – Purpose and Profit
How to build a transformative impact investment strategy
Investors from across the region are increasingly allocating capital towards impact investment opportunities, yet much remains to be discovered about this rapidly growing sector.
In this interactive virtual meeting of the Tharawat Investors Circle in collaboration with LGT we explored what “impact investing” really means, how it can benefit investors and how it can change the world.
During the session we asked questions we have always wanted to ask:
- Is impact investing profitable and a real commercial opportunity? Is it different from charity?
- How do I include an impact “lens” into my existing investment strategy?
- What can I do to measure the impact of my investments? What questions should I ask?
- Does impact investing really change things or should I stick to philanthropy to make a difference?
Our speakers shared more than a decade of experience in building Lightrock – a global private equity platform that seeks to achieve financial as well as societal and environmental returns by investing in businesses that contribute positively to humankind and the planet. Launched by the Princely Family of Liechtenstein, the company leverages its pioneering position and experience to scale and mainstream impact investing over the next decade.
About the Tharawat Investors Circle
A strong investor generation is rising at the heart of the region’s family-owned enterprises!
The Tharawat Investors Circle is a select network of like-minded, future-oriented private investors, who are interested in sharing their knowledge and experiences and connect to a group of peers for learning and potential collaboration.
In Partnership with
- Keynote speaker presentations
- Discussion and Q&A
- Participant networking
- Conclusion and Outlook
- Dr. Marc Moser, Head of Impact, Lightrock, Switzerland
- Dr. Katharina Sommerrock, Head of Investor Relations, Lightrock, Switzerland
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
- Sebastian Goeres, Senior Executive Officer, LGT (Middle East) Ltd.
More information about the session for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.