Webinar | Leading the Family Business into the 21st Century Economy
We were delighted to welcome Gonzalve Bich, CEO of global conglomerate BIC, USA, as our keynote speaker.
Bich is the 3rd generation family member and is committed to continuing the Bich family’s 75-year legacy of leadership. He is responsible for leading short- and long-term strategy, driving the organization’s mission and vision, and communicating with global stakeholders on behalf of the company.
During the session for Tharawat members, Bich shared his perspective on the unique qualities of family firms. Bich, shared insights on the importance of innovation and communication in the family business, as well as, and how family business leaders are exploring opportunities and weathering the current global crisis.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- Why 21st Century will belong to Family Businesses
- Struggling in a competitive world with slow growth
- Resilience and innovation in family firms
- Family Business in a disruptive environment
- Gonzalve Bich, CEO, BIC, USA
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The recording is accessible for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.