The Levant Family Business Podcast
The Levant Family Business Podcast | Podcast Listening Party
Launched in February 2019, The Levant Family Business Podcast was delighted to host its first “Podcast Listening Party”. The Podcast was created to explore topics of interest to family owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
On this occasion, we were honored to welcome Mr. Hovig Kozobiokian, Managing Partner at Dekerco Foods and Processing SAL, who joined us in our discussion on the Governance Practices in Lebanese Family Firms.
During this interactive event, participants listened to extracts of the podcast before opening up the discussion to share experiences and thoughts as members of family enterprises.
- Governance Practices of Lebanese Family Businesses
- The challenges of succession planning
- Retaining and developing talent in the family business
The Levant Family Business Podcast is produced in collaboration by the Tharawat Family Business Forum and AGW Family Business Advisory.
Learn more about the Levant Family Business Podcast on our Blog and Soundcloud !
- Mr. Hovig Kozobiokian, Managing Partner, Dekerco Foods and Processing SAL
- Cherine Debbas, Co-Founder, AGW Family Business Advisory
- Farida El Agamy, GM, Tharawat Family Business Forum
- Beirut, Lebanon