Webinar | Coronavirus, Oil Price and the MENA Economy
Coronavirus, Oil Price and the MENA Economy
As we are facing the new realities under the global COVID-19 pandemic, the private sector is now starting to turn its attention to the mid-and long-term effects of this crisis.
This interactive Tharawat Webinar looked at the impact of the pandemic on the economy and address the looming oil crisis and other factors that will play a key role on the road to recovery.
Dr. Daoud shared key statistics and the latest research to address the following topics:
- What will crisis mean in the short or medium-term for the MENA economy?
- What will government response look like?
- How will the private sector be further affected over the coming months?
The webinar recording is available to Tharawat Members.
- Ziad Daoud, Chief Middle East Economist, Bloomberg Economics
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The interactive webinar was attended by Tharawat Members and members of family enterprises from the MENA region.