Webinar | Leveraging the Board in Times of Crisis
Leveraging the Board in Times of Crisis – A Webinar for Family Businesses
There is perhaps no situation that proves the worth of a Board of Directors more than a crisis with extraordinary impact and near-complete lack of precedent such as the one we are experiencing at the moment.
In this interactive Webinar, Prof. Dr. Joseph Astrachan and Dr. Claudia Astrachan shared their work with family businesses across the world helping them assess the impact of this crisis and designing effective coping measures for the short and long term.
The session in particular addressed how to best leverage a Board of Directors in times of crisis for business and family wellbeing.
- The Board’s role and responsibility in crisis situations
- Establishing the right processes and procedures
- The importance of communication
- Best practice in overcoming challenges
The webinar recording is available to Tharawat Members.
- Prof. Dr. Joseph Astrachan, Family Business Academic Scholar, Smith Family Business Initiative, Cornell Johnson Graduate, School of Management
- Dr. Claudia Astrachan, Faculty Member, Lucerne University Applied Sciences & Arts
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The interactive webinar was attended by Tharawat Members and members of family enterprises.