Webinar | Sharing the Wisdom of 100-Year Global Families
Creating a Values Based Family Culture
Leading family business expert Dr. Dennis Jaffe conducted a groundbreaking study of long-term successful families around the world. We were delighted to welcome him to share the learning points of his research. We explored how 100-year family businesses around the world navigate developmental and business crises across generations and learned how resilience stems from continual innovation and major transformations.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- How to build an adaptive, sustainable family business culture
- What are the strategic factors when building a lasting family business legacy?
- How to anticipate and overcome crises as a team
- Family Business transformation as a future-proofing strategy
- Prof. Dennis Jaffe, Professor Emeritus of Organizational Systems and Psychology Saybrook University, USA
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
The recording is accessible for Tharawat Members in the Membership Library.