Women in Family Business – Leadership In Practice
In interactive Session with Experts and Peers
This Women in Family Business focused on the question of what leadership we need in businesses in the 21st century. What type of leadership drives innovation and longevity in today’s world? What personal traits can we develop to become the best leaders we can be? An interactive session with learning from experts and entrepreneurs from around the region.
The WIFB networking sessions brings together women from regional family businesses to network, exchange ideas and discuss what the future holds for family firms.
In collaboration with womeninfamilybusiness.org
- Noora Al Janahi, Chief Operating Officer, Key Information Technology LLC
- Dr. Henriette Mueller, Visiting Assistant Professor of Leadership Studies, New York University Abu Dhabi
- Karen Bassil, Career & Leadership Coach
- Analyse your own position in the business
- Learn about the traits of leaders of the 21st century
- Excercise your leadership skills for practice
- Connect with family business peers
- Learn about and discuss the future of family business
Women from all generations, all positions within the business and involved in their family businesses both directly or indirectly.