Successful Family Business Boards – Going Global
The family businesses expanding internationally and the strategies behind entering the global market
In today’s world, many family-owned companies are evaluating expanding beyond their traditional markets to find new opportunities.
The 7th annual Successful Family Business Boards session was dedicated to exploring internationalization strategies for family businesses. The session discussed the role of the Board in understanding new markets and addressed how technology will influence the future of geographic expansion.
Various leading family business owners and experts joined this conversation during the Tharawat Successful Family Business Boards session and shared their expierence and expertise.
- Discuss internationalisation trends in family businesses and review latest best practice
- Address the challenges of internationalisation through case studies
- Establish principles for successful internationalisation
- Get insights into new markets and industries
- Explore geographic expansion in the age of the digital economy
- Eng. Abdallah Obeikan
CEO, Obeikan Investment Group (OIG)
- Mr. Abdulla Ajmal
Deputy COO, Ajmal Perfumes
- Mr. Charles Haddad
General Manager, L’Oréal Luxe, L’Oréal Middle East
- Dr. Hischam El Agamy
Chairman, Target Developments LLC and Co-Founder of the Tharawat Family Business Forum
The Conference was aimed at members of family businesses from across the MENA region who have an interest in exploring and analyzing the role of board of directors.