November 7, 2019 - 12:00 pm
November 7, 2019 - 1:30 pm
AddressAbu Dhabi, UAE View map
Family Business Histories
Lecture | Global Perspectives on Family Capitalism
The Family Business Histories research initiative is the first and most ground-breaking project mapping family business legacies in the MENASA region their impact on the regional economy, society and culture.
The lecture will address a comparative historical study on German and US family enterprises since the Industralision by Prof. Dr. Hartmut Berhoff, University of Göttingen.
Participation upon invitation only.
- About “Family Business Histories” | Prof. Martin Klimke and Mrs. Farida F. El Agamy
- Presentation | Varieties of Family Capitalism: Germany and the US since Industrialization | Prof. Dr. Hartmut Berghoff
- Panel Discussion and Q&A | Family Business Histories: Europe, Asia & the Middle East
- Prof. Dr. Hartmut Berghoff, University of Göttingen, Germany
- Dr. Nelida Fuccaro, New York University Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr. Munther Sabbagh, Zayed University, UAE
For questions please contact [email protected]
Get an insight into the worldwide unique research program between the New York University Abu Dhabi and Tharawat Family Business Forum. Read more about this unique project here!
In Partnership with NYU Abu Dhabi