February 17, 2021
February 17, 2021
Aligning Philanthropy – Webinar Series
Session 3 | Integrating Impact into Business Strategy
This session will explore the difference and overlaps between corporate and private giving. It will examine the relationship of the company, its CSR and family philanthropy and assess ways to harmonise the different systems.
The keynote speaker Eng. Omar Safeyeldin, Chairman and CEO of Egyptian German Industrial Corporate will share the inspiring story of his philanthropic and CSR work in Egypt and how he looks to perpetuate his impact.The participants will leave the session with an understanding of how to align purpose and corporate strategy and how to manage the social responsibility of the firm.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
- How to align purpose and corporate growth goals
- Case study of high impact philanthropy in Egypt
- How to integrate CSR into the business strategy
In collaboration with
We are delighted to host in collaboration with the Centre for Strategic Philanthropy at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School a 3-part webinar series addressing key questions around philanthropy. The goal of the series is to foster strategic philanthropic decision making among current and future philanthropists from the MENA by sharing practical insights and tools, as well as case studies.
- Eng. Omar Safeyeldin, Chairman and CEO, Egyptian German Industrial Corporate, Egypt
- Clare Woodcraft, Executive Director, Centre for Strategic Philanthropy, University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
Please note that this session is for Tharawat Members and family business members upon invitation, only. More information at [email protected].