April 27, 2020 - 4:30 pm
April 27, 2020 - 5:30 pm
AddressOnline Webinar View map
Opportunities in Crisis? How Investors Navigate the Global Pandemic
Private investors and family offices are facing unprecedented uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are asking critical questions:
- What is the impact on my business and what adjustments do I need to make?
- What is the impact on my investment portfolio and do I need to make changes?
- Are there opportunities that I should be considering given the market dislocation?
Joining us for an interactive discussion is Amjad Ahmad, Managing Partner of Precinct Partners, a venture capitalist who has invested in and advised over 50 companies. He will discuss his role as an investor and board member in helping early-stage companies manage during the crisis, prepare for the ensuing global recession and exploit new business. Additionally, he will discuss his view of current and future opportunities given the market dislocation.
- The role of investors in helping companies to manage at times of crisis
- Mitigating the effects of the crisis on portfolio companies or private investments
- Understanding areas of opportunities in the short-term and long-term
The session will be interactive; participants will have the opportunity to ask questions directly in the forum and receive a real-time response.
Please note that this session is for Tharawat Members, members of family businesses and by invitation only. Seats are limited. More information at [email protected].