January 26, 2022
January 26, 2022
AddressExpo2020, Dubai View map
Sustainability And Family Business
Owners Tackling The Global Challenges
As the second decade of the 21st century is well on its way the global challenges we are facing, such as climate change, economic shifts and increasing social complexities, are becoming more and more apparent.
Family businesses, which represent the majority of the private sector in our region, “think in generations” and are faced with planning their future in an uncertain environment. However, while concerned with this long-term outlook, legacy businesses themselves often struggle to change and adjust their processes and business models. The new generation of leadership will have to address those challenges, look at the environmental and social responsibility of family firms in the region and re-assess the risk landscape.
In this interactive workshop experts will explore the mega-trends that are impacting the world and that will shape the next decade. We will hear from family business members how they are addressing some of these challenges and what should be done to create a more sustainable future. Participants will take part in answering pressing questions and develop hands-on, practical solutions.
Participation upon invitation only.
What are the global challenges we are facing as communities and businesses
How are family businesses navigating these mega trends in their businesses
How to embed sustainability in the family business context
Develop innovative and responsible solutions to meet major issues such as climate change and social progress
- Networking and Welcome Address
- Presentation – Economic Outlook 2022: A choppy shift of policy gears
- Breakout Session
- Panel Discussion – Owners Making a Difference
- Presentation – Building together a better and sustainable future: why and how?
- Samar Ibrahim, Associate Director, MENA Government Client Executive Leader, EY
- Sana Jubaili, Group HR Director, Jubaili Bros.
- Michala Marcussen, Group Chief Economist, Société Générale
- Hacina PY, Group Chief Sustainability Officer, Société Générale
- Hanane Arif, Vice-President – Head of Communication & CSR, Business Development Officer, Société Générale Middle East
- Farida F. El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
For questions please contact [email protected]
In Partnership with Societe General