Women in Family Business – Managing Your Impact
A social, environmental and economic debate on business
Our Keynote speaker, Samar Ibrahim, is a second-generation family business member, Consultant at the Prime Minister Office, UAE and an expert in Sustainability. She shared thoughts on how companies can begin to look at the full impact of their operations by evaluating their social, environmental as well as economic impact.
The WIFB networking evening brought together women from regional family businesses to network, exchange ideas and discuss what the future holds for family firms.
In collaboration with womeninfamilybusiness.org
- Samar Ibrahim, Consultant at the Prime Minister Office, UAE and Value Creation Office Member at Shade Corporation LTD, KSA
Participants benefitted from
- Learning about sustainable business models and strategies
- Assessment of risks and opportunities from megatrends
- Discussing the future of family business considering their social, economic and environmental impact
- Connecting with family business peers
Tharawat Members and women from all generations, involved in their family businesses both directly or indirectly.