Building a New Brand
What does it take for a family business to build powerful new brands? How can existing brands be uplifted, project the right message and target the right audience? This interactive workshop addressed crucial questions and provides attendees with clear guidelines and checklists around brand building.
The workshop included input from various family business members and entrepreneurs, who shared how they overcame challenges they encountered in building new brands and creating new products.
- Mr. Abdulla Essa Al Ghurair, Director, EGI, UAE
- Ms. Marie de Ducla, Industry Head FMCG and Luxury Middle East and North Africa Google
- Mr. Danish Farhan, Founder & CEO, Xische & Co
- Ms. Ashley Gresh, Head of Strategy & Media LMTD, UAE
- Brands & Family Business – Challenges and Opportunities
- Key aspects of the Google brand story
- Building a new brand and uplift an existing brand
- Understanding the importance of the digital brand
The workshop was aimed at NextGen members of family businesses from across the MENA region who have an interest creating and uplifting brands.