Family Business Visit – Ajmal Perfumes
Founded in 1951, Ajmal Perfumes has become a household name across the Middle East and today is run by the 2ndand 3rdgenerations of the Ajmal Family. In 2004 the owners set up a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Dubai in order to keep up with the region’s increasing fragrance demands. The Ajmal family business is today in its 3rd generation and has over 200 brand stores. Its products are distributed to over 30 countries.
Our guided factory visit included highlights on the manufacturing process and learning points from the 60-year Ajmal family business history. The factory we visited is unique in the region and has the capacity to produce 75,000 bottles of fragrances per day.
- Maryam Nazir Ajmal, Director, Ajmal Perfumes
- Aabid Mohammed Ajmal, Director, Ajmal Perfumes
- Syed Zubair Haider, Marketing Director, Ajmal Perfumes
Participants benefitted from
- Insights into three generations-old family business of manufacturers
- Interactive conversation with experts and family business leaders
- Networking with peers (family businesses, only)
The Tharawat Family Business Forum hosted this session in collaboration with Ajmal Perfumes.
- Dubai, UAE
Tharawat Members and family members of MENA located family enterprises.