This 1 – day MasterClass offered a practice at negotiation using live case studies, whilst reviewing of the principles and dynamics that underpin all negotiation situations and how to prepare for them.
In collaboration with the City Law School, part of City University of London
- The principles of successful negotiation
- How to negotiate under pressure
- Learn how to diffuse attacks
- Recognize and respond to different styles of negotiation
- Mr. Robin Sellers, Senior Lecturer at The City Law School, UK (part of City, University of London)
In his career that spanned 20 years, Mr. Sellers prosecuted and defended at all levels including murder, fraud, fatal road traffic offences as leading and junior counsel.
The workshop was aimed at members of family businesses from across the MENA region who have an interest in exploring the basics of negotiation skills.