Continuum 2015 – London
The Continuum Family Business Conference is an international gathering for business-owning families. It allows families to connect, to learn about global trends, and to discover latest management practices. Continuum is a boutique event for family members from all generations.
It was our pleasure to hold the 5th Annual Continuum Family Business Conference, which took place in London, UK on August 19th – 21st 2015.
- Mrs. Mavis Mullins (4th Gen.), Board Member at Rangitane Tu Mai Ra Taranaki, Wanganui & Manawatu, New Zealand
- Prof. Carlos Cordon, LEGO Professor of Strategy and Supply Chain Management, IMD, Switzerland
- Dr. Judit Csákné Filep (2nd Gen.), Lecturer at Corvinus University of Budapest Family Business Member, Hungary
- Mr. Ferruccio Lamborghini (3rd. Gen), Marketing Manager Tonino Lamborghini, Italy
- Dr. Maja Baumann (3rd Gen.), Partner at REBER, attorneys-at-law, Zurich, Family Member of the Vontobel Family, Bank Vontobel, Switzerland
- Ms. Nadine Karadag (2nd Gen.), Director, Inco Group of Companies, UAE
- Mr. Hamza El Fasiki (2nd. Gen), Researcher and Lecturer, Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University, Founder of Craft Draft, Morocco
- Mr. Abdullah Al Zubair (3rd Gen.), Manager, Al Zubair Group, Oman
- Mr. Essa Al Ghurair (3rd Gen.), Chairman of EGI, Chairman of Al Ghurair Foods, Vice Chairman of Al Ghurair Investments, UAE
- Mr. Salah Al Wazzan (2nd Gen.), Chairman, Al Wazzan Educational Services Co, Kuwait
- Mr. Mohammed A. Al-Radwan, Managing Director at Ali Al-Radwan & Sons General Trading Company, Kuwait
- Mr. Arnaud van Wyk, President, Malloy & Company, USA
- Mr. Shahzada Dawood, Director, Dawood Hercules Group, Pakistan
- Mr. Zain Naqi, Founder and Managing Director, ZAN Partners Limited, UK
The conference featured an interactive program and welcomed families from all over the world to connect, exchange ideas and learn from each other.