Family Business Talks – Cairo 2015
Hosted in Cairo, these Family Business Talks explored the business landscape in Egypt, shared best practice and key success factors for family businesses in the MENA. The event included interactive panel sessions, talks by family business leaders from Egypt, Lebanon, and the Gulf and an exclusive dinner on the Nile.
The Family Business Talk took place on 11th – 12th January 2015 in Cairo, Egypt.
See some insights of this session in our Media Gallery!
- Mr. Ravi Kant, former Vice-Chairman of Tata Motors Ltd., India
- Mr. Slim Othmani, Chairman, NCA Rouiba, Algeria
- Mr. Abdullah Obeikan, CEO, Obeikan Investments, KSA
- Mr. Essa Al Ghurair, Chairman of EGI, Chairman of Al Ghurair Foods, Vice Chairman of Al Ghurair Investments, UAE
- Mr. Salah Al Wazzan, Chairman, Al Wazzan Educational Services Co, Kuwait
- Mr. Georges Abou Adal, Business Development Director, Holdal Abou Adal Group, Lebanon
- Mrs. Nour Abou Adal, Family Council Member, Holdal Abou Adal Group, Lebanon
During this interactive event participants explored the following topics:
- Understanding the business landscape in Egypt
- Sharing best practice in partnerships between family businesses
- Key success factors for family businesses in the MENA region
- Exchanging best practices in driving sustainable growth
- Connecting families