Family Business Roundtable – Family Office
Innovation in Family Office and Ownership Structures
In this exclusive setting, we started an interactive conversation around key, technical aspects of sustainable ownership and explore new trends in family offices and investment portfolio structures.
A collaboration with the DIFC
- Mr. Mohammed Al Radwan, Managing Director, Ali Al Radwan&Sons General Trading, Kuwait
- Mr. Tarek Hajjiri, Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs, DIFC
- Ms. Farida El Agamy, General Manager, Tharawat Family Business Forum
- Ownership and Family Office Structures – An Overview
- Family Office and Strategic Growth
- Corporate Structures: Trends and Developments in the GCC
- Workgroups – Challenges and Opportunities: Family Offices and Ownership Structures as Platforms for Growth
This Roundtable was for an exclusive group of members of family businesses from across the MENA region who have an interest in exploring and analyzing the structures of family offices.