Turning Crisis into Opportunity – The Entrepreneurial Journey through Tough Times
The second panel in the Tharawat Talks series discussed how entrepreneurs manage situations of hardship and crisis: We analysed the different types of challenges facing entrepreneurs and shared experiences on how these situations can be turned into opportunities and so ultimately become positive experiences. The panellists were entrepreneurs, sharing their stories, and knowledgeable investors and mentors sharing how entrepreneurs can be supported.
The Tharawat Talks are open to the public – See more about the Tharawat Talks on the Tharawat Space Facebook page!
- Mrs. Jumana Al Darwish, Co-Founder & Happiness Officer, The Happy Box
- Mr. Samer S. Hamadeh, Founder of Stereo Arcade, Founder of Xylobands Middle East, Co-Founder of Aegis Hospitality, Co-Founder of Couqley UAE
- Mr. Tarig El-Sheikh, Serial entrepreneur and finance professional
- Mr. Ziad Kamel, Hospitality Entrepreneur; Co-Founder and Managing Director of Couqley Middle East, Stereo Arcade, and Aegis Hospitality
- Ms. Tamara Pupic, Editor at Arabian Business Startup.