Women in Family Business
Building a Support Network for the Future
As part of the Women in Family Business program, this exclusive lunchtime “kick-off” session allowed the participants to focus on a key mission of the program: Building a true support system for women, who are part of family-owned businesses.
- Mrs. Ruth Metzler-Arnold
– Former Minister of the Federal Department of Justice and Police, Switzerland
– President of Switzerland Global Enterprise,
– Board member of various regional and international companies.
- Analyzing the role of women in business and family
- Mentor Sessions – Share key challenge and key objective
- Building a support Network for the Future – Explore the importance of content
This exclusive roundtable was for women in family businesses who have an interest in being part of an regional and international network of peers. This event was on personal invitation, only.