Women In Family Business
Unlocking the Family Potential – The Art of Motivating and Engaging Family Members
This interactive “Women in Family Business” session outlined the importance of family involvement for the sustainability and growth of the family business. Our keynote speakers shared their knowledge on how all family members can play a key role for the success of the family business.
See some insights of the session in our Media Gallery!
This session was supported by FGB Private Wealth.
- Mrs. Basma Al Zamil, Family Affairs Manager | Zamil Private Office | Zamil Group, KSA
- Mrs. Lujain Al Wazzan, Director | Al Wazzan Educational Services, Kuwait
- Mrs. Priyanka Zielinski, Head, Business Development | MPIL, India/UAE
- Systems and approaches to engage family members
- The importance of a family vision
- Finding a common purpose
This session was attended by women who are involved in their family businesses both directly or indirectly and from all generations.